Ivy League Difference
For us childcare is not just a business, it is our passion. For over 18 years we have provided a clean, safe, and well-equipped environment where children can flourish. Our highly trained staff is experienced in making the transition easy for both children and parents.
Additionally children in the drop in program:
- Receive snack and lunches
- Access to all enhancement programs
- Will be placed in an established classroom with children of their age and ability
- Curriculum focused on child as a whole
Unlike traditional backup care centers Ivy Prep:
- Does not restrict daily uses
- Offers flexible payment terms
- Yearly contracts
- Employee enrollment incentives
- Low 1 time startup fee
Over 60% of working parents use relatives, friends, or nannies as a primary source of childcare. When those options are not available parents typically are forced to spend company time searching for an alternative or taking the time off themselves, in fact the average cost of absenteeism for these parents are 8 – 9 days per year. These breakdowns in care that lead to absences cost businesses 3 billion dollars annually in the US. Companies with child care services were able to reduce the number of absences by up to 30%.
Ivy Prep back up care is an employer-sponsored program. Our goal is to eliminate child care issues for our clients. When primary care falls through an employee simply calls one of our 5 convenient locations and we will make accommodations for their child. We understand that in most cases employees need same day care and our team will aid them in finding placement for their child.
- Profiles company with an attractive benefit package
- Improves employee morale
- Reduces absenteeism and turnover
- Gives company access to a pool of highly qualified potential employees
- Increases productivity on the job